Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
You guys ban animes left and right...

Maybe it is the worst anime, to ever exist, but you should at least let it earn the spot.
No ta, inadverently seeing Violence Jack once was enough for one lifetime for anything even remotely adjacent, thank you. (And, for the record, if there IS a worse anime to exist than that I genuinely do not want to know.)

As a writer, you have INSTANTLY lost me at any point at which you go "and the bad guys have to rape people [usually females] to procreate." Just NO.

Never mind the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
He's not ****ing banning it he's saying he won't ever watch it himself. What about that post made you think he wants to ban it outright?
I mean sure, when I actually take over the everything, people attempting to use rape in that fashion might be find that the new rules include having to justify themselves VERY QUICKLY over a pit of very sharp spikes aimed at their reproductive organs or something - because I take A Very Dim View, to put it mildly, of something I consider a soul-crime several shades worse than murder (and also because I'm Evil) - but ban it? Nah.