Quote Originally Posted by BeefGood View Post
After reading these responses I’m beginning to question one of my assumptions....if I get FG via Steam, can I use it, as DM, on more than one computer? I don’t mean simultaneously; I mean that at times one computer may be more convenient and at other times the other computer may be more convenient. I guess I have the same question with respect to Getting it from FG store.
You can install a single license on multiple computers, as long as they are in the same household. That said, your campaigns and all your data are not sync'd between the installs. That's part of what I meant when I said Steam doesn't do some type of cloud install/save.

You will have to manually copy your campaign data from one computer to the other.

Now, you might think, oh, I can put my FG Data folder in the cloud (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc) and the answer is yes you can. But the warning is, if your cloud drive tries to sync while you are using FG you are eventually going to get corruption and lose everything. SO, don't do that!

There is a script file on the forums that will make a backup of your FG data to you cloud folder and run and update. Their are other ways to do it as well. You just have to be smart about it.