2019-08-23, 04:01 AM (ISO 8601)
Re: D&D 5e Base Class Contest VIII Chat Thread
After a quick read through.
Originally Posted by BerzerkerUnit
- Hit Dice: 1d16 per Calligrapher level seems misswritten, i guess you mean a d6
- The testament system appears rather overwhelming at first, but after a while, I think I get it and then it provides a lot of depth. If I understand it correctly, a simple testament is pretty much a cantrip while a complex is a cantrip with a set of modifiers that might fail?
- Due to the complexity of this system and the vast amount of combination, I have no direct idea of what is balanced.
- Is there any limit to how many words a testament can hold (other than impossible dcs)?
- What happens if i combine multiple shapes in a testament?
- The row for level 18 in the table looks odd.
- There are a few inconsistencies; you sometime refer to big as great or tall etc.