Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
Could we please get a re-release of Battlefleet Gothic? They even have a very good video game out right now which would help drive attention.
It's weird to me how little GW tries to tie-in products with it's videogames.

Blood Bowl (the board game) was rereleased a full year after Blood Bowl 2 (the video game). Necromunda the TBS video game is still rumoured (I think?) to be next year, 2 years after the board game rerelease. Mordheim City of the Damned was completely ignored in favour of Betrayal At Calth. Both Total Warhammer AND Total Warhammer 2 AND Vermintide AND Vermindtide 2 were all based on the utterly defunct WHFB IP.

Some of them you can understand - they couldn't really rerelease Mordheim while still designing and planning the launch for Shadespire, two skirmish-sized Fantasy systems launched concurrently would be cannibalising their own audience for a system that wasn't all that popular to begin with, but at least... I don't know, have it coincide with the AoS Skaven release, or make a revived push of Silver Tower or something vaguely similar?

And why they have video games in released in 2019 for WHFB, which was euthanised in 2015, while there STILL isn't an Age of Sigmar video game.... Do they not know how much money they make from licensing their IPs out? And how much more they could stand to make just by advertising their own products at the same time?

NOPE! Dawn of War 3 didn't exist! No exclusive Blood Raven Chapter Master miniature for you guys to celebrate the launch, or EVER!