1. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: ACExtravaganza's Alone Against the Flames OOC

Congratulations! You've done it! You've managed to beat Alone Against the Flames. Your character has forever been changed by what they've experienced in Emberhead, and they might not ever be the same. Nevertheless, they will most likely improve!

You succeeded in the following skill rolls: Drive Auto, Anthropology, Credit Rating (can't be improved by skills), Spot Hidden, Persuade, Climb (is not improved by not fumbling though), and Fast Talk. For each of these please give me a roll, however your goal is to fail instead of succeed. If you fail, it's representative of you understanding that there's some way that you could have improved and you may add a d10 to that skill's rating.

Once that happens, if you had fun we can continue into the next adventure: Paper Chase. You may also read all of the other forums relating to Alone Against the Flames here at the Society for the Exploration of the Unexplained (basically my repository for all of your links so I don't have to keep looking them up online).
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2019-09-02 at 06:28 PM.