View Single Post

Thread: Beyond the City of Thieves IC

1. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Beyond the City of Thieves IC

It's hard to say what's the most akward: The Grim Leaper's recognition of his acrobatic talents, or his newly revealed poetic talent, whispers the Joker inside Rosa's ear.

Rosa coughs in her fist, trying to sound both annoyed and give a not-so-subtle signal to Borgrim. "Yeah, errr, if our esteemed colleague here," Rosa hopes it's obvious she means the guardsman in uniform, not the hairy barbarian, "has no other question, I think it's time we take our leave and let Petra to her, eerrrr, her..."

Rosa hesitates as she gives one look at the girl's tousled hair: "Leave her to, well, whatever her activities are about."

That was akward too, whispers the Joker, again for Rosa's sole benefit.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I still believe my Insights roll are going to turn around and prove Furtha is the Big Bad Evil Guy. Does Petra's explanation of Furtha's imaginary goat issues seem genuine, or does it seem she's covering for him? Insight - (1d20+1)[9].
    Last edited by WalkingTheShade; 2019-09-06 at 04:48 AM.
    'Jernau Gurgeh', the machine said, making a sighing noise, 'a guilty system recognises no innocents. … The very way you think places you amongst its enemies. … Prevarication will be more difficult than you might imagine; neutrality is probably impossible. You cannot choose not to have the politics you do; they are not some separate set of entities somehow detachable from the rest of your being; they are a function of your existence. I know that and they know that; you had better accept it.'