Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
These are fair points, but all the same then i cant recall any of the trampling monsters getting to unbuffed prot 31.
And im actually pretty certain that picture is taken outside of friendly dominion, since i cant see any bless effects on it.
I dont know what the baseline trampling monster is. But i kinda think Arc Armageddon compares very favorably to all of them.
I would consider Thrice-Horned Boar and the Great White/Black Bulls to be the baseline trample monsters. Boar is base prot 16, bulls are 12, but they also all have large Berserker values and will get a significant increase as soon as something chips them. Boar with the same E paths would have 22 from the Earth inherent magic bonus, then up to 27 when it berserked. 27/32 if it took Hard Skin for bless, plus another 1 or 2 if you bother having it cast Bark/Stoneskin. Bulls have lower numbers, but they also have inherent Recuperation, so as long as they don't get outright killed they'll keep rampaging around anyway.

Stat-buff blesses wouldn't show up as separate images, so something silly like Str-Str-Precisionx6 could be used, but I acknowledge that there's no way to tell what effects dominion or bless is having on that image unless Deuterio wants to tell us.