View Single Post

Thread: Dragons of Rising Tides (IC)

1. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Dragons of Rising Tides (IC)

Ferro would do what little he could do to seem amuse by this, ans would step away from the line, willing to wait to talk. Why not? He wasn't in a rush and if he couldn't get in later he could find another place to rent a room or stay outside. Given he was in good health he didn't even need to sleep. There were no spells to recover.

"I was 'born' in the 4th workshop in thr warforged sector of Mt. Nevermind. As to a mechanopriest, sadly, no. But I do well remember the moment... I imagine it... I don't understand sleep, but from what I hear it is probably close to waking up from an incredably deep sleep? But no dreams? There was a sort of mental.click and I was there..."

Ferro feigns a gesture of rubbing his chin, something many humans did, so he did so occasionally to seem more like them. It looked mechanical and purposeful despite the attempt.

"Some varient of cherry I think, an unusually hard variety the alchemical fluids imbued in it deepened the color to a dark reddish hue, so I can see the confusion. Yes they used tempered steel in my construction. And I am a priest of Reorx. After 10 years helping to build more of my kind, I went off in search of answers to the big questions. Reorx called to me, and I am now his cleric." Ferro says, equilly quickly and confusingly to those not accustomed to gnomish. "My name is Ferro, by the way. An inside joke, but it seemed fair enough, let alone now that I am a priest."

Spoiler
    Show

I left it normal for easeb of reading and to avoid going back and removing spaces I habitually use constantly. It was fun deciphering that though. :D
    Last edited by Mai; 2019-09-15 at 08:15 PM.