Quote Originally Posted by NRSASD View Post
@Millstone 85- that bad? Oof. I was kinda interested in getting that one just to see how it handles an urban campaign, but based on that I might have to pass...
I've read about half way through the 1st chapter (set in Baldur's Gate), and I think it hasn't made a comment on the Bhaalspawn so far.

@Tanngisnr- besides being set in the same city and visiting a couple of the iconic locations, so far no. I think timeline wise it's a century after the events of the game, so that's not too surprising that there are precious few references to the game besides a Minsc and Boo statue (for some reason?).

Spoiler: Thoughts and Spoilers on about 50% of Chapter 1 so far...
Show
So far, so decent.
It's quite linear, with the party being drafted by the Flaming Fist to deal with a cultist problem. Interestingly, there's a political refugee crisis going on, which it makes fairly clear that the Flaming Fist are the bad guys in this particular struggle. Mostly the campaign seems to revolve around the PCs tracking down leads on a cult of the Dead Three (Bhaal, Myrkul, and Bane) and why they're being especially uppity right now. Has a pretty decent dungeon and a couple tavern brawls to get the party to third level.

More thoughts later!

Has anyone else purchased this yet?
I just downloaded it, but wont have a chance to really look at it until tomorrow. (Fantasy Grounds purchase)