View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1180 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #287
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #1180 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cicciograna View Post
    Am I the only one who actually doesn't really care about Minrah? Just my opinion here, but I didn't find her a particularly compelling or interesting character, not really happy of seeing her as an addition to the OOTS.

I guess I'm the only one, right?
    I've heard the general rule that if you ask "am I the only one who...", you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Schroeswald View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftwolf View Post
    Or she's about to be killed off on a 'gotcha!' moment and never mentioned again. If Rich gets possessed by Joss Whedon.
    That would be so cruel that I would... do nothing and keep reading despite being super mad and annoyed.
    That does describe my relationship with the ouevre of Joss Whedon.

Quote Originally Posted by HorizonWalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BarakDeathBlade View Post
    Hey, I'm up to seven, in a couple posts I can add links!
    Go participate in an Alignment debate, you'll get yourself a respectable post count soon enough.
    Well, I guess that could work if you don't run screaming from that sort of thing. Or even if you do, but come back to your keyboard so you can tell someone that They Are Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by denthor View Post
    Just my take the Belkster is about to be gone six is the party number.
    I'll continue to bet against that until we get close to the story's climax.
    I can't see him dying soon, either. Unless by "soon" you mean in comic time, in which case yes, it'll be quite soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Also Ruck but I want to split the post and also not quote some of the middle and THAT IS WHY I AM DOING THIS! View Post
    Everybody here just needs to get a good predictive text keyboard and then post here on mobile so much that "Fyraltari" becomes one of the top suggestions any time you press a capital F.
    I think most mobile phones let you add things to its spell check dictionary one way or another, sometimes even when you don't want it to. ("Just because I once sang a few songs with someone named 'Stoll' there is no reason to keep trying to replace the word 'still,' OK? OK?!")
    Last edited by nabcif; 2019-09-18 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Unbalanced and improperly nested (types of) quotation marks