Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
Barring that, go to your local comedy club and check out the comedians you've probably never heard of who travel around performing for others. There are tons of ways to be a wandering minstrel, and you can't really argue it by saying "yes but none of those are the incredibly specific way that I want to do it."

Imean, you can argue it that way, but the argument loses a lot of its teeth.
I mean given where I live that's no one but alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
It's way less of a hassle to organize in your case?
Okay so I'm going to actually have to explain this I guess.

It is stupid ****ing expensive to wander the world. If you're popular or famous sure, it's easy, you just kinda go, but if you're just a singular person it's basically impossible unless you're rich. You never hear about poor back packers after all, it's also rich kids going on a Sabbatical to become in-tune with their inner douchebag or whatever. The life of a wanderer is expensive, harsh, and often full of death and despair. If the world were a better, friendlier place, it'd be easier to just do that if you wanted.

I have no personal desire to really do this myself because it was a joke, but y'all made me have to put on my "economics means basically no one but the wealthy is able to live the perfect lives they want" serious pants.