1. - Top - End - #10
    Banned

DruidGirl

Default Re: Player is set on doing something MASASIVELY stupid, needs to feel consequences

Do you know this guy well?

He sounds like he's either the kind of player who does random **** to see what the consequences will be, or a masochist who hopes for some detailed torture descriptions.

Describe to him how he's captured by extremely unsexy and boring Drow and made to do some extremely boring, but neither humiliating nor painful work, and have him escape without his gear.

(If he tries to provoke punishment, just have the Drow kill him. You made it clear enough they're dangerous. And he walked in there of his own accord, so it is not like they invested any resources to get him ..)

The slave collar idea I would only employ if he is the classic "I want to do random ****" guy. If there's any risk he is into this sort of thing ... don't. (In fact, if I was you, if he gives off masochist vibes and tries to involve you in that sort of thing, I would kick him.)

In any case, it is clear this annoys you, so keep it short and boring, and make it clear that the next random nonsense thing he does will also get a boring result, and that if he wants detailed roleplay, he has to act like a reasonable human elvish being ingame.
    Last edited by Themrys; 2019-09-22 at 08:13 AM.