The old gentleman tips his hat once more and hurries off North along Temple Road, somewhat bemused by Borgrim's manner. Borgrim, Rosa, and CÚsar for their part head South toward the Street of Knives -- not as dangerous a part of Port Blacksand as the name would suggest. The three turn carry on eastward down one of the cities wider streets, which is much more crowded than any have been since their arrival. Street vendors and shops have line the thoroughfare, showing off a wide assortment of utilitarian and decorative blades in all manner of metals. The midday sun nears its zenith as the trio turns the shallow corner onto Glove Street, and spot 'Marigold's Manifold Emporium'. Borgrim and CÚsar step inside while Rosa continues on her way to The Spotted Dog.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Don't worry, I'm not trying to pull anything sneaky by splitting you up. I assume you'll have arranged to meet back at the intersection of Market Street and Glove Street (or something like that). Hope that's alright.

Inside of 'Marigold's' a small bell tinkles as Borgrim and CÚsar enter, and cheerful, colorfully dressed halfling woman bustles out of a backroom to greet them. "Goodday to you both! What can I help you with? Or did you just want a look around?" One half of the shop is lined with an assortment of flowers and herbs, while the rest is dedicated to wide variety of furs, fabrics, small metal works, and decorative jewelry and pieces.

Rosa makes her way quickly down busy Market Street to the small, rough building of The Spotted Dog. The half-troll bouncer, Georgie, nods in greeting to Rosa's familiar face, then returns to his reading (some sort of adventure novel, by the looks of it). The pub is quiet, only peopled by regulars looking to enjoy the midday special. Hansel Tully, the old, bald, scarred proprietor waves to Rosa from behind the bar, where a young boy is assisting in cleaning a number of miss-matched glasses and steins.

"Ah, the Rose what has Thorns returns! Make yourself at home, dear friend!" Tully tussles the boys hair playfully. "Yer looking out for this one, then, are ya? I got 'im helping me out while we waited for ya, I hope you don't mind. Come, sit, sit!"

Tully grabs a tankard and pours a deep brown ale, setting onto the bar. "Been a few weeks since we last saw ya, the City treating you alright?" Despite the gruff appearance, the barkeep gives off an air of genuine interest.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

I took the liberty of assuming that The Spotted Dog is one of Rosa's more habitual haunts, I hope that's alright. I think it makes some sense that Rosa would try to convince the boy to go to a place where she would know that he would be relatively safe.