Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
A couple models were just... not working out. Which is a shame. They're still in the simulation as it's still being built, but in my opinion especially the birds are really high quality.
Good things they've got the birds down pat, because birds are cool. A shame about the bad models, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
They've also built some pretty cool 360° scenarios where you can walk around in (though walking means teleportation through commands)... and one of them, these fools built a mosquito whacking mini game in it. Yes. It's like a Nordic summer nightmare. I told my friend he needs to add the swatting function to the animal museum as well, to whack some random stuff. Like, I mean... you can already grab and throw around all of the animals in the museum! The idea was to have people be able to pick up the animal and turn them around to examine them better... and the throwing part just kind of... wasn't removed. And I hope it never will be.
Hahahaha, that's glorious! Random destruction simulators make everything better!