I am terribly sorry Sister Ravidia. Icharus says, refering to the Sororitas exactly as she asked, no more or less.
Questions remain that the honored Inquisitor may need to answer or ignore in person, and show I shall beg him stay for as long as he is able.
While his tone is polite, it is neither warm nor deferential as he regards Bayek Hassan.

You may of course wave off my questions, as is the privilege of your... position. However I find line soldiers who know what they are dying for tend to have a fire that unwilling or coerced conscripts lack- makes them more effective. He half sneers, an ugly scar splits across his lip as it curls, causing more teeth than a smile usually requires to be exposed.

What is the lineage of the Driekhammar? Which of the Emperor's forces has it served with? The Astra Millitarum? The Legiones? The Omnisiah's Devotees? Your own Ordo?
He waves towards the sepia-colored holo for emphasis.

You claim this endeavor benefits you, the Ordo Hereticus, and the Emperor's Kingdom. How? Is there more at stake than simple career advancement?
He leans forward and holds the edge of the table.

What prevents you from simply seizing the whole Factrorum Rex? - or at least just the black box? Who Else is watching you and by extension -sweeps hand over assembeled- all of us?

If there is something that hampers to your authority in this realm, what is it? Is it law? Fear of retaliation? Chance of this black-box disappearing to some unknown advisory? What exactly is a team of disposable, anonymous, complete strangers going to be better at than a team of your own trained men, or paid spies?
Is there any future for us after this? Are we to be used like torches till we gutter out? Or are we to be confined to the dungeons after this to keep Ordo secrets?

He leans back, the smile finally reduced back to simply bemused levels. Throughout the whole series on questions Icharus never raises his voice or sounds accusatory. His tone is reminiscent of a student asking questions about an upcoming exam-or a glutton asking about the daily menu special.

After a second he chuckles to himself.

-and where is that dear man who went to go fetch water?