View Single Post

Thread: Masks - Dark Idols [IC]

1. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Masks - Dark Idols [IC]

Ulyana Khorzikhov, aka Evo
    Doom Track: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    Conditions: None.

Ulyana watched Beau leave, hesitantly, somewhat nervous about what the future would bring for the young woman, what side she'd end up falling on, and if they had pushed her, one way or another. "BLAYT!" She exclaimed, before taking a moment to inhale, exhale, she didn't need to put a fist through anyone, at least not anyone, here! There was another matter to take care of, and maybe in taking care of that threat she could work out some of her own problems.

She sighed, again, and turned towards Providence, putting an arm around her shoulder, softly, almost hesitently before whispering to her; "Kam, I could," she looked around clearly nervous of what she was about to say, "the lab," Providence immediately knew what Ulyana was speaking of, considering some of their earlier talks on the subject, "they have one close, I could, well, they could." Another sigh, "the %&$*#$'s could track us, they have equipment all over the city, we could probably ... you know. Track down this $&%*$ using those %^$&#*'s equipment, but, I'd, uhhh, need someone to help keep me focused." Ulyana's eyes were wide, fear was not something Providence was used to seeing there. "That place," she shuddered and her voice trailed off. "Should we use it, use Chelovechestvo's research or ... can we find another way?"

OOC: Yup! Ulyana's offering up using her Sanctuary and it's *powerful computer* to track down the whereabouts of this Phantom-chick, but she's only really willing to do it with Providence, because so far she's the only one who really knows Ulyana's deal and about the experimentation in anything other than a broad, generalised way.

Also this feels like it triggers my 2nd team move; When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, give them Influence over you and ask if they honestly think there’s hope for you. If they say yes, mark potential or clear one box of your doom track. If they say no, mark a condition or mark your doom track. If Providence says yes we should use the Sanctuary we're using Anti-Meta tech to do it, so that feels like there's no hope, if she says find another way, that feels like there is hope. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2019-09-27 at 05:43 AM.