Progress steadily being made... Working on buffing lurk (thread in 3e boards if anyone want to have a nosey), have all but UT Marksman and Society Mind actually writtem up (and latter will probably be mostly transformed intpo PF Tactician, I think).

Darn crusaders need a capstone, dang it, and there's still passes to be made over such (Ardent/Divine Mind), but I'mma winnin' slowly.

Written up so much stuff, though; started on Lurk last night, ended up making the largest mechanical change (fold open lock into Disable Device; when even the Rules Compendium squeezed it into a tiny corner of disable device, I could no longer den PF was right). And then spent ages tweaking perception/search and traps/trapfinding/trap spotter into cohesive rules (and then did the same to search/survival/track/trailspotter) and allowing characters other than trapfinders/track to do those things and such... Was trying to avodi making this into a near-complete mid-edition overhaul, but that's what it's going to be by the end of this.

At some point, I might even get to finish sorting the PF Soulblade, which was what prompted all this.

Ah, well, come Friday I'm off down to London for a long weekend (and by London, I mean exclusively Kew, Natural History and Imperial War museums)...