View Single Post

Thread: Skyside 6: Return of the Cheddar

1. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 6: Return of the Cheddar

Parks and Reanimation

Fidelia is a fairly levelheaded woman, all things considered. She rarely turns frantic or furious - and even when something does disconcert, her responses tend to skew towards self-doubt. So when the shock wears off and Fidelia processes those biting words, the look of hurt and anger speaks volumes.

”Is that what you think I am?” she snaps, defiance emerging into her tone. ”Some stupid little girl who wants to owe favors left and right? I don't just offer up my service to people for the fun of it! I’m trying to give you some goddamned help for once!” In any other living situation, this would probably be the point where Fidelia would stalk off to her room. As it is now, she’ll have to make do with stalking off to the couch to fume.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2019-10-10 at 11:52 PM.
    Avatar by Gulaghar, thanks so much!
    "People wanted to be fooled. They really believed that you found gold nuggets lying on the ground, that this time you could find the Lady, that just for once the glass ring might be real diamond. You had to give them a show.”
    ~Going Postal, by Terry Pratchett

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Magtok
    If it'll keep you from linking that abomination ever again, then fine. You're evil enough. You win.