Tager gave the florids a bit of a lead, and then released one of his camera drones to fly after them. It wouldn't give him real-time surveillance, but he'd at least- hmm...

"Plant people are leaving. I'm sending a camera drone to follow them. Pixel, are you able to tap its feed do you think, keep track of it? Maybe call it back if it's going to enter a place it's likely to be found or something?" He wasn't sure exactly what Pixel could do, but it was worth asking at least.

He'd await a response, and then make his move. Bending light around him and lightening himself to prevent any sound from movement, he leaped/floated over to the building that the Professorman had entered. There were two main options for approach here. The Tommy Yang option would be to shift his armor to look live civvies, leave his hammer floating outside, knock on the door, and politely explain who he was and why he was here. After all, he didn't know for sure that the team was working at cross purposes with them. Open discourse might be the most effective route to getting information.

On the other hand, there was something to be said, when seeking to extract information from an unknown quantity, to keeping them off-balance.

The Grav-Knight chose the Tager Yung option. The first indication of his presence was the sound of the door locking, at which point, if Graff turned from his work, he would behold a figure in full black-and-white striped armor, white-inside-black-outside cape draped behind it, its head and face fully obscured behind a visored helm. The figure stood just a couple inches off the ground, a massive hammer floating along at its side like a ready squire - or perhaps an attack dog kept carefully at bay.

And in a deep voice with something of a digitally-modulated buzz, the figure spoke with heavy melodrama.

"Greetings, Professorman."

Spoiler
Show
Intimidation: (1d20+15)[29].

I mean, you know, assuming nothing stops or otherwise inconveniences me at any point. I'm using the Concealment from Gravitic Bending (supplemented by Hide in Plain Sight and my Stealth) to cross the camp undetected.

Oh, and I guess a Stealth roll for the drone. (1d20+10)[15] since it doesn't benefit from my armor, plus whatever modifier it can get for distance without losing the plant people (probably not much in a forest but whatever I'll take what I can get).