To reiterate, because I'm not sure my point is getting through - I don't think Nova needs to be as powerful as Tychus. (I don't really think she can be, given the inherent advantages hero units get in this game, and the fact that Tychus gets 5 heroes to her 1, with 5 tiers of upgrades to boot.) But I think her abilities are not on par with multiple commanders, not just Tychus.

The cooldown on Nova's nuke is 420 seconds. That's considerably longer than the following:

- Swann's Pulse Cannon
- Artanis' Solar Bombardment
- H&H's Space Station
- Alarak's Death Fleet
- each of Dehaka's summons
- Stukov's Aleksander
- And yes, the Odin

This to me is patently absurd, especially given her nuke gets additional limitations all of these lack: she needs to be present to manually aim it, you lose the ability to control her until it goes off, it has a much longer windup time than anything else I've listed, and it's lost if she's killed before it fires. And even dumping all her mastery points into the cooldown, it still comes out longer than any of these, and that's before they spend their own mastery.

It's not the only ability she has that's behind the curve, but it's an easily comparable example. Ever since co-op difficulty was buffed, with Amon's forces getting upgrades of their own, her more fragile key units like Ravens need a lot more micro to keep alive. I genuinely think a buff wouldn't be amiss here.