After a moment, the alicorn's horn stops glowing. She nods slowly. "No magic 'funny business'," she promises, "Cross my heart and...whatever the rest of that rhyme is."

She relents to half-walking, half being carried by Doc and Roxy. "Not merely my life," she declares, "A fresh start for everypony. And others, of course. But you have the bare essence of it. I am far more than a mere alicorn now." She hesitates. "Names are...a complicated business."

She laughs, almost good-naturedly, at Pepper's comment, though there is a hard edge even so. "Hardly!" she says, "I am here to restore order and civilization, not go around murdering ponies. And others."

"It was an automated defense system," she counters, "As a point of warning: do not try and FLY above the Crystal City, not even the outskirts. It seems whatever automated systems remain don't like it."

Her eyes snap to Rime the moment she mentions casting a spell on her. She leans down and, in a hissed, threatening voice, says, "If you even think of treachery..." The threat hangs there and Rime knows she will go through with it. She is not hostile to them, but seems to expect them to try and kill her. Her entire body is tightly wound, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice. Even crippled, she would be a formidable opponent.