View Single Post

Thread: WindStruck and Zene's The Haunting IC

1. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: WindStruck and Zene's The Haunting IC

Professor Avebury smiles gentlemanly, thanking Deirdre and Yitzhak after their respective complements. "Ahhh... Orne, the library here at Miskatonic, rivaling that of Harvard, Yale, and Oxford. I'm surprised you have yet to delve into its stacks Mister Laskov. Nevertheless, it seems that it was part of some sort of family inheritance I presume? Indeed, yet I cannot help but wish there was a bit more to this than what there truly was, but alas, one cannot change such things."
    Lois looks around realizes that she's starting to be bit out of place. "Hey, jus' wanted to mention 'ere, this ain't a history club, we've got places for ya', but between the archeology, classics and language, plus another history student. No 'fense 'course, but..." She nods towards Deirdre and Izzy a wink, "Seems they're gonna begin outnumberin' us."
    Everyone chuckles at this statement, as Professor Jones adds in, "Ah, well, I can't deny that, maybe us history folk just feel inclined towards explaining the unexplained." He nods towards the both of you, "I mean no slight of course to you both, anyone could be an investigator searching for answers in this little world of ours."
    Jessie plays miffed, holding a hand over her mouth in mock shock (heh) "Why, Lois, I most certainly did not expect such harsh words." The group erupts into laughter at Jessie's performance.