The Exiles' Consortium

Somewhere in Consortium space...

The Outsider sits, idly reading through a copy of a Zaqaru invitation. Of course, it wasn't addressed to anyone in Consortium space, but it was still important to stay current with whatever was happening within the Imperium. The celebrations were likely to be full of pomp and ceremony, though surely nothing that couldn't be found within the Consortium or perhaps the Byvale.

Outside the Imperium promise a lot of activity as well. Apparently, the Vespid remain a threat, returning once more and in more sectors than ever. Perhaps this would be another opportunity to prove the Consortium's worth? To earn some wealth?

There was also the matter of the House Okeke upheaval. Strange that their leader would simply fly off like that. They were always... interesting, but this was unexpected. Still, it is yet another opportunity that presents itself.

Stranger still, and perhaps most disturbing, was the matter of House Forsche. The collective populace of a single house all simultaneously disappearing? The report was more than lacking in details. Perhaps an investigation was in order? It was yet another opportunity.

More information was needed.

Enigma 5

Spoiler: House Starosta
Show
Greetings, O eminent ruler of House Starosta,

I've recieved some strange reports regarding the disappearance of House Forsche. I was hoping that you could perhaps shed some light on the situation.

-O

Spoiler: House Tehrani
Show
Greetings, O pious ruler of House Tehrani,

I've recieved some strange reports regarding the disappearance of House Forsche. I was hoping that you could perhaps shed some light on the situation.

-O

Spoiler: The Freeholds
Show
Greetings, free folk,

There have been, and continue to be Vespid incursions into Imperium space. I am curious to know if you know anything about this situation.

Other than that, I am always open to discuss business. The Exiles' Consortium is made up of free individuals, like yourself. If you've need of anything, do not hesitate to let me know.

-O

Spoiler: The Shadda Cabal
Show
Greetings, Cabal,

There have been a number of Vespid encroaching upon Imperium space. Do you perhaps have any information on this matter?

-O

Spoiler: House Okeke
Show
Greetings, O fair ruler of House Okeke,

I've heard of the recent changes in your glorious house. While we have not yet had the opportunity to form a relationship with your house, now is perhaps a better time than ever, especially with so many threats upon the Imperium's doorstep.

The Exiles' Consortium offers its services to your house, for a price, of course.

-O