Thank you so much for your input!
I think keeping Stolen Moments to a specific combat is a good idea with a higher level feature that allows you to start with one or two.

I’ll assume that your opinion that an AAB or BAA pattern for Hyperbolic time is too complicated is the booze talking. The different bonuses you get are tied to the subclass and how you apply the Hyperbolic Time is going to depend on how you want to employ the benefit.

Note: it’s designed with the idea the average combat lasts 5 rounds or less.

If you are Static Continuum you might Drag on round 1 to get your Damage resistance and slow aura right away so allies can get in a better position while you tank. Or you might Slip so you can get an extra Attack in (and maybe build Stolen Moments) while enemies advance and get your damage resistance on the following rounds.

Haste is awesome. Slip is most of Haste with no concentration and a mitigated penalty when it ends (basically no bonus action and a movement Debuff). So you can start strong on round 1 at the cost of bonus actions and movement later, or you pay the price up front and enjoy an extra attack or dash for 2 rounds.

Haste Points would lead to hoarding for novas later. I think the existing mechanic creates an interesting strategic choice.