Short Version: Great! Can't wait for the next season.

Long Version:

Spoiler: Didn't Like So Much
Show
Huntara getting dumped back into the Crimson Waste, especially when the episode built up moments between her and Perfuma. I kind of liked the energy she brought to the group, but I guess she wasn't really part of the main circle. Oh well.

Spoiler: Surprised Me
Show
King Micah being alive. Like, what? I guess that does explain the odd moment between Angella and the Micah hallucination in Season 3, maybe? Also Shadow Weaver's new role as gardener and seemingly sincere advisor and mentor.

Spoiler: Liked
Show
Where to start?

Scorpia finally breaking away from her one-sided 'friendship' with Catra. I wasn't expecting her to show up at Bright Moon though. I thought she would have gone to Beast Island herself. But seeing her interactions with the princesses was nice, especially Frosta. Also we finally get to see from Madam Razz's perspective, which goes a long way toward explaining her behaviour.

Double Trouble wins the prize for best character debut in a season. The whole "Flutterina" act was fun to watch, even if it did undermine the friendship of the main trio. But villains, eh? And they even leave Catra with a seemingly solid read on her personality. Ouch. I really like how the show emphasizes that it's not enough to look like someone, but to act and react like them too. They manage to have fun while under the effect of Glimmer's truth spell, and basically stole the part of untrustworthy manipulator from Shadow Weaver. Ends the season by going double agent as well.

Even that one named Horde squad gets half an episode for themselves. With Horde Prime taking control, I'm not sure if things would have turned out well for the Horde on Etheria. Glad to see they were on the way out.

Hordak gets a bad, but not entirely surprising ending. Horde Prime treating him like a disposable defect fits perfectly with what we learned in Season 3, so yeah.

Glimmer, Adora, and Bow each have their issues to deal with.

Light Hope's inner conflict and relationship with Mara gets shown to us reasonably well.

Catra...I'm not sure where she is by the end of the season. She seems to be utterly alone, but she's there with Glimmer and essentially saved all of Etheria by telling Horde Prime about the Heart of Etheria.

Spoiler: Questions
Show
So, only the ones attuned with gemstones are technically princesses? Spin, Net, and Entrapta aren't? Hmm.