I have a question related to the overall publishing scheme at Marvel related to the X-Men but not necessarily this current series. Hopefully someone here has an idea or can point in me in the right direction.

How do the timelines for publication of Marvel Masterworks, Epic Collections, Omnibus Editions, etc all go together? Do they cover the same issues in a certain order? Like do they do the Masterworks and then the Omnibus that covers those issues? Also, is there any rhyme or reason to the reprint schedules on the Omnibus Editions?

I have Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol 1 and Vol 2. I would like to get Vol 3 but it is out of print at the moment and I am not going to pay the ridiculous secondary market prices.* I also have the Fall of the Mutants Omnibus and the Inferno Prelude Omnibus. I'm probably going to get the Mutant Massacre Omnibus too. My ultimate goal is to have print versions of the X-Men/Uncanny X-Men run from start to finish. Between floppies and collected editions I have all but a handful of issues from 475 onward, about 40 odd floppies in the 300s, and slowly getting the collected editions for everything before that. So, I am wondering if anyone has any idea if they are going to reprint Uncanny Omnibus 3? And/or any idea in what form the issues between Omnibus 3 and the Mutant Massacre will show up? Omnibus 4 (and 5 maybe)? Likewise, any idea if the Inferno Omnibus will be reprinted?

* I know I can get Marvel Unlimited to read them, and I might still do that because there are plenty of other books that I want to read. I also know at least one place I can read them for considerably less if I so desire. However, I prefer to read physical copies if I can at all help it.