View Single Post

Thread: Wizards' Guild IC

1. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Wizards' Guild IC

Quote Originally Posted by flyinglemur View Post
    I think the most likely people to be wolves are those who didn't vote for either of the two wagons. The wagons formed out of pure day one randomness, and most likely the wolves kept out while letting us non-wolves vote on each other. This gives us a few good possibilities, Jeenleen, DaShain, Alandra, Gaxc3, Libro, Avatar Vecna, and the Outsider. Jeenleen is acting the way he usually does, and seems too helpful to be a wolf. Alandra and Avatar Vecna and the outsider both took their votes off of Xihirili, so I'm inclined to believe they're town.
    That theory works... Only if flyinglemur isn't a wolf. If he is then it's likely that a good chunk of the people who voted out xihiril were wolves. The votes stayed pretty consistent on the two bandwagons. If you look at when the votes were cast, the people who voted out xihiril only did so when flying lemur was in the lead (with the exception of the first vote which may have just been intended as bandwagon fun). Perhaps the wolves intended to fly low and vote seperately and only ended up voting together because the bandwagon for flying lemur was so strong and none of the other bandwagons seemed to be taking off without their encouragement. It could also be why flying lemur waited until nearly the last second to change their vote and save themselves. They had to because none of the other towns joined in. That or you are right and they aren't a wolf and they just didn't want to be the one to pull the trigger to evict someone else without their own neck being on the line. Hope that made sense. Writing this on break at work.

Edit: just realized that I was responding to Flyinglemur. Well, that's awkward bit still. You may be right but also, I'm going to wait for some more evidence before jumping on either of our theories.
    Last edited by gac3; 2019-11-18 at 10:59 PM.