Adelbert, Festag, 15th Nachgeheim

Adelbert didn't conceal his relief at the appearance of Hechsler, gratefully accepting his handshake. While he'd honoured Verena more in his profession there was something reassuring about Sigmar. Perhaps his sense of patriotism wasn't quite so dormant as he feared. Only a misfortune Krucke wasn't here.

'I'm afraid so my friend. I'm sure you gathered the facts from the letter but the odds are against us - a vampire and his necromancer lapdog,' Despite his tone a smile crossed Adelbert's face. 'Though I am sure our Holy Sigmar wouldn't have it any other way than a challenge. I'd be happy to have a drink with you - in fact there are a few of us here who could probably do with one.'

Leading Hechsler into the Temple he went straight for Jocasta's door, knocking and waiting for confirmation before entering. 'Sister Jocasta, this is Father Heschler, a servant of Sigmar. We were wondering if you'd join us for a drink? I'm sure the next few days will be long so we may need to pace ourselves before the grueling work.'