Quote Originally Posted by NigelWalmsley View Post
Under Watch
2WW
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant Creature
When ~ enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 white Soldier creature tokens.
Enchanted creature can't attack or block.
This is a lot of value. It would need to be uncommon at least, but even then I might still want it bumped up to 3WW or left it at one token. It can probably work as is at rare, but it might not feel rare enough.

Simple Pacifism variant. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to have been printed yet.
There are so many ways to combine abilities that I am not surprised this hasn't popped up yet. The flavor also kind of exists in Banisher Priest cards.

Radiant Grove
Land
~ enters the battlefield tapped.
When ~ enters the battlefield, add one mana of any color.
T: Add G.

Yeah, I know it breaks the "nothing better than a basic land" rule. But it's probably not better than the duals people actually play, so I don't really care.
Had written about it being better than a forest before you wrote this. I hope you realize that people play basics. This rule exists for a reason.

Avarice Druid
G
Creature - Elf Druid
T: Add one mana of any color a land an opponent controls could produce.
1/1
It needs to be type, but it's fine. It's worse than a type you control, but those tend to cost 1 more, so I think this would be fine. I think I would make it uncommon.

The Joyous Work
2UGB
Enchantment - Saga
When ~ enters the battlefield and at the beginning of your precombat main phase, put a +1/+1 counter up to one target creature.
I, II, III - Proliferate.

Not sure about this one. The extra static ability is ugly on a lot of levels, but without it I think you almost always want to burn straight through.
I agree that the static is ugly, and I don't think the ability to burn straight through it is a good design. It doesn't feel like a saga.

Ardenvale Marshal
2WW
Creature - Human Knight
Creatures you control get +1/+1.
2/2
//
Muster for Battle
2W
Instant
Create two 1/1 white Soldier creature tokens.
I assume this was supposed to be an adventure?
When he hits the table turn 4 you have 6 power without any other cards, 4 of which can swing. That's very powerful, but so were some of the other adventures. My problem is that the creature is probably good enough on its own without the adventure, and the adventure just pushes it over the edge.

Re-engineer
1UR
Instant
Copy target instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost 3 or less in your graveyard. You may cast the copy without paying its mana cost.
Jump-start

I thought of this a while ago, and at the time I had a better name. Still, a nice bit of utility for a spellslinger deck.
So it gives flashback without exiling? And it does so twice? That just might be getting too much value, especially since it doesn't put you at a mana disadvantage. I think it would at least need to say mana cost 2 or less.

You really need to add rarity to your cards.
Why do you write the mana cost under the name?