1. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Who is Morgana le Fey *spoilers maybe?** Maybe we can get a B5 OOTS Mash up calen

I’d say the best comparison for Redcloak is an evil version of G’Kar. Part of an oppressed group, saw his family murdered by their oppressors, wants vengeance against his enemies and safety for his people...he’s analagous to what you’d get if G’Kar, rather than Londo, had chosen to work with Morden.

While Lyta’s an obvious analogy to V because they’re both very powerful, I think Londo might be a better comparison: both were highly ambitious, made a deal with evil beings in order to attain power (political in Londo’s case, magical in V’s), committed genocide, and came to regret their actions but were unable to escape the condequences.

B5 is definitely worth watching. If you don’t start with In the Beginning (it’s a good starting point, but is also packed with spoilers for some of the show’s long-running mysteries), I’d suggest starting with the second season. Seasons 2-4 are the best ones.
    Last edited by LadyEowyn; 2019-12-07 at 02:49 PM.