View Single Post

Thread: Simple Q&A D&D 4e Thread 3

1. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Simple Q&A D&D 4e Thread 3

I still think that proning an already prone enemy, or dazing an already dazed enemy is just silly. +5 damage might not seem like much, sure. But if you're applying it round after round, that extra 5 damage is going to rapidly rack up, especially if you're hitting multiple enemies at once.

Anyway. Q116

Master of Fire And Darkness: Your Lolthtouched Racial Trait normally lets you use either Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire as an Encounter power. You can use each power once per encounter.

Lolth Blessed: Any time you use an Action Point, you regain the use of your Lolthtouched racial ability during the encounter if you've used it already.

From how I read how these feats. Master of Fire And Darkness upgrades my Lolthtouched Racial Trait to allow me to use both powers once per encounter. Meanwhile, Lolth Blessed allows me to regain my Lolthtouch Racial ability if I have already used it during this encounter... does that mean if I have used Cloud of Darkness and Darkfire. Lolth Blessed allows me to recover both powers?

Q117

Redeemed Drow Epic Destiny Level 24 Class Feature. Lift Her Touch: You can expend your Lolthtouched racial power to recharge a previously expended encounter power.

If I have Master of Fire And Darkness. Does that mean I can expend Cloud of Darkness and Darkfire seperately in order to recharge previously expended encounter powers?

Q118

Radiant One lets me do +Int Fire and Radiant damage to targets I have Combat Advantedge against. If I hit an opponent that I have Combat Advantedge against that Radiant Vulnerability 10 and Vulnerability All 2. Radiant One's damage bonus is increased by 12, correct? 10 from the Radiant Damage, and 2 for the Fire Damage?

And if I'm already using a power/attack that does Fire & Radiant Damage, I only increase my damage by 12. Radiant's One's damage boost is added together before Vulnerability is applied, correct? And if the Attack does say, Cold Damage, then I don't get another +2 damage from the Cold type triggering the Vulnerability All 2, correct?

Sorry, that's kind of three questions all thrown into one.
    Last edited by Storyteller_Arc; 2019-12-14 at 09:40 AM.