So, let's talk about Gac3, yes?

First off, I was already suspicious that the informant themself could've killed Grek, to hide their identity. I didn't know it was Gac3 though, I was more thinking of Silent_Interim. Sorry?

That said, I find curious that Gac3 would hide their role after it was already announced. Unless, as I believe, it isn't actually that one.

This is further affirmed by the fact that they speak of the counter-spies as if it was someone else's idea.

What's more, I think that it's strange that they would first say that their role would make them a target for the madman, then specify that their only real concern is finding the madman. I mean, unless you are hiding something, why would you have any other concern?

There is to say in their favor that there is no fool-proof way of knowing they are the informant. Indeed, JeenLeen could be the informant. Thing is- I feel it's unlikely, especially since I've yet to see incosistencies from them and they spoke of one other neutral. (The inconsistency in Gac3 being the wording of being a target for the madman).

It could also be that they are in cahoots and Gac3 asked JeenLeen to speak about claiming the role because they did the same and it could help them.

Also they could be both wolves- I'm already assuming that the informant/Gac3 lied and that was the only clear evidence I believed in that means there is only one wolf.

I know they are all little things- but they add up. And it's my strongest suspicion.