Spoiler: Episode 17
Show

I think the solution for the puzzle with the two warp knights in that closed off room, is to attract one of eyes, walk on the edge of the sand so that they warp to you, then walk on the sand so they sink into it, killing them, so you can then go back to the spot with the two switches and just warp zelda over. hey, glad you came up with the idea about the same time I did.

....no wait, you keep attacking the knights to try and stun them and hitting the eyeball. thats...not my idea.

okay my idea was the correct solution all along. though the finickiness on not killing the eye for it is annoying. as for pots....I dunno that depends, can you set pots down in this game? cause items like them seem to be throw-only in this game and pots break when you throw them. wouldn't be much of a puzzle if those two pots can just solve it without making use of Zelda, wouldn't it? because you need something to weigh the switches down, not just press them with an impact. like a block, thats generally how LoZ physics work. so I'm pretty sure you did the intended solution. let me look this up:
Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Tracks walkthrough, Tower of Spirits 4, zeldadungeon.net
Now walk across the bridge with Link and stun the phantom eye with the boomerang. Do not slash at it with your sword; rather, use the whirlwind to send the phantom eye to the northwest corner of the map. Each time you use the whirlwind on the phantom eye it will reset its stun time.

Once the phantom eye is in the corner of the room, switch to the phantom and quickly trace a path to the phantom eye so that they will switch places. Have the phantom step on one of the switches and have Link step on the other. This will cause the door near the north part of the map to open up.

Run with Link all the way back to the center of the room. Use the phantom and warp to the phantom eye near the top of the room. Now have the characters join together, open the locked door, and head up to the 16th floor.
.......you could've just blown the eye across with the whirlwind this whole time and avoided the warp knights entirely. we were both wrong. darn it. oh well.