If that masked fox-woman were still here, she would feel pleased in herself for contributing to Zee's frustration and stress.

[Paladin Reunion]

Zophiel, of course, tries to commit all this into a checklist in his memory. Get a phone from Mallside. Anchor can be at GLoG but is at the Temple of Inari for holidays and presumably evenings. Leah who runs a village is at Skullfort near the Dancing Fox Inn. Hunter's at the Hunting Grounds - that's easy to remember. And, of course, Cleo's got the hardest directions: Okay, Meadowgreen. North by north-west...then turn right, right? Then right again at the startree. And visiting Cleo there is probably the biggest priority, so that he can finally talk with her about what's already overdue.

Thinking back to his train map, Skullfort and the Hunting Grounds should be easy with the right train. Meadowgreen...he didn't have a reason to look if a train went by it, but if not then a bus definitely should. Or one of those mototaxis. Or a horse could do it, at the very least.

"Alright. I think I got that all," he says. "I've joined the ACRO called VIGIL, so...if you need me, there's a good chance I'll be there."

The paladin stands up straight.
"So...um," he says. He's about to say something, but...he's been gone for, what, like a decade? And there was no hint he was ever coming back? What he wants to say, given the time and how much other stuff has to be said first, would probably not be the best thing to say.

Instead, he takes a step back towards the portal and says, "I should probably stop keeping you from what you were doing, and head there." He wants to linger a bit longer, but they've already hugged and he can't think of anything else that would be appropriate to say here, and they haven't seen each other in so long...

Unless she says something like 'wait', he'll head into the mirror-portal to the Temple of Inari with a "See you" and a wave.