Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
I took what meager SQ I had saved up since the Eresh banner and rolled for Jalter, but didn't get her. And now I am tempted to buy SQ to roll for her. Normally I don't like to spend on these games- even if I got her I'd be mad at myself for dropping money into a freemium game, and if I spent and STILL didn't get her I think I'd be furious. So I'm trying to talk myself out of it, but I DO really want her.
If you'd be mad at yourself for dropping money on the game, definitely don't drop money on it! Best case, you get what you wanted but you're still mad at yourself. And worst case, you're out money and empty-handed.

As for me... you're all gonna hate me again.

Spoiler: Salt Warning
Show
First of all, remember that New Year's banner? The free SQ one, as opposed to paid? You should, it's still there. Well, now I have NP2 on my Melt.

So, the Jalter banner dropped. I did a 30-SQ pull, and got NP2 on my Sumanai. On a whim, I did another. Gold Assassin. Spooked by the Stheno? Not quite.

Jack came home.

So, feeling emboldened, time to burn my tickets. Silver Servant, silver, silver, silver, rainbow-

Jalter came home.

I think I'm done here, thanks. I'm good.