Let's wrap up this round quickly then. As always, these can change if you find an error in the match results.

Return round 11 winners:

First (turn win): Gauntlet, Fable Wright, Ninjaman
Energetic: Tom the Mime
Not Jace: Personification

Ban list for Return round 12.
Spoiler: Ban list for Return round 12
Show
Land: Bayou; Blackcleave Cliffs; Blooming Marsh; Celestial Colonnade; City of Traitors; Geier Reach Sanitarium; Ghost Quarter; Karakas; Mishra's Factory; Mishra's Workshop; Shelldock Isle; Strip Mine; Tropical Island.

Artifact/Colourless: Black Lotus; Blacker Lotus; Dispatch Dispensary; Emrakul, the Aeons Torn; Karn, the Great Creator; Lion's Eye Diamond; Liquimetal Coating; Lodestone Golem; Lotus Petal; Lupine Prototype; Mana Crypt; Mirrored Lotus; Mox Pearl; Mox Sapphire; Sol Ring; The Rack; Time Vault; Voltaic Key.

White: Chancellor of the Annex; Serra Ascendant; Thalia, Guardian of Thraben; The Cheese Stands Alone.

Blue: Jace, Wielder of Mysteries; Laboratory Maniac; Leyline of Anticipation; Piracy Charm; Thassa's Oracle.

Black: Blackmail; Cabal Therapy; Mind Swords; Spike, Tournament Grinder; Street Wraith.

Red: Wrench-Rigger.

Green: Collector Ouphe; Crashing Footfalls; Llanowar Mentor; Young Wolf.

Gold: Meddling Mage; Research // Development.

Please submit decks for Return round 12 to me in forum private message. Please mention that they're for round 12.

I think it's a pity that we're getting a three-way tie simply because there are too few players so we can't distinguish the decks. Please play the game, everyone. It's fun, and you can't lose anything.