Show
    Freak: +0
    Danger: +3
    Savior: -2
    Superior: +2
    Mundane:-1

Spoiler: Moves
    Show
    In a China Shop: When you directly engage a threat, you can cause significant collateral damage to your environment to choose an additional option, even on a miss.
    Physics? What physics: When you unleash your powers to barrel through an insurmountable barrier, roll + Danger instead of + Freak.
    The gossip mags: When you tap into the gossip and rumor of the celebrity industry for information on an important city figure, roll + Superior. On a hit, you can ask the GM questions. On a 10+, ask three. On a 7-9, ask one:
    - What are they up to?
    - What or who do they most care about?
    - What allies do they have? Enemies?
    - Where and when can I find them?
    - How could I make them vulnerable to me?
    On a miss, ask one anyway, but they hear about your interest in them.

Snow Fox's words hit hard. Kai wants to deny them, but he can't ignore the facts. He did leave his team fighting dangerous opponents without one of their best tanks, just so he could have a solo fight. A fight he proceeded to lose, and get Lion even more hurt in the process.

He heard Hikari firing back at the Junior Guardian, calling out Fox's leadership ability, but she doesn't deny the Guardian's assessment of how he tackles problems. And why would she? Any problem he couldn't solve with his fists was a problem best left for someone else.

He looked over to Sunburst. The rest of the team may have helped, but there was no denying that all the credit for getting the people of the streets went to her. Then when Snow Fox started calling them out, not just did she seem unphased by Fox's words, Kai had seen the way she calmed Hikari. She was incredible. Even after all that had happened at Monkey Island, she was still here kicking ass. Heck, she was one of the few people that hurt him without much difficulty, Kai thought as he recalled the time she'd temporarily blinded him.

Wait...

Kai looked up at the building, the massive light barrier around it, and the snipers that were most likely closely studying it, looking for a weakness or an opening, and a plan started to come together in his head.

Jogging over to where Hikari and Tsunami were staring down Snow Fox and the other Guardian, plastering a smile that probably looked more like a grimace onto his face, he called out doing his best impression of Lion levels of enthusiasm "Guys, guys! Cut Snow Flake and the D-Listers some slack. We don't want him melting under the pressure now right?" Grabbing each of them by a shoulder, he pulled them close and whispered "Just go with it," as he pulled them a few steps away from the Guardians and to where Sunburst was maintaining the wall.

"I've got a terrible plan. Like it is honestly awful, the sort of thing you would expect Lion to come up with," He explained to the trio. "But for it to have a chance I need to know two things. First, Sunburst, how bright can you make that barrier? Second," and this part was directed through the communicator, "Ronin, does the building have a PA system you could access? I want to turn the enitre building into one giant flash bang."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Rolled to reject. Got a 4. Took insecure, and shifted labels.
    Last edited by Catastrophic_B; 2020-01-16 at 11:28 PM.