- Freak: +0
- Danger: +0
- Savior: +3
- Superior: +2
- Mundane: -2
- [X] I'll Show Them: When you defend someone who doesn’t believe in you, you can always take Influence over them, even on a miss.
- [X]All The Best Stuff: You’ve compiled access to caches of equipment and weaponry other supers have hidden in the city. When you access a cache, say whose cache it is. If it’s a hero’s, roll + Savior. If it’s a villain’s, roll + Danger. On a hit, you find a tool or intel useful to your situation; the GM will detail. On a 7-9, you leave evidence that you’ve been here. On a miss, you tripped an alarm and they’re coming; prepare to explain yourself.
- [X]White lies: When you comfort or support someone by telling them how they are your role model as a hero, roll + Savior instead of + Mundane. On any hit, if they open up to you, take Influence over them.
- [X] Always Prepared: When you have a chance to restock your supplies, hold up to 2-gadgets. When you unleash your powers by producing a brand new minor invention or gadget from your supply, spend 1-gadget and roll + Superior. When you reach 0-gadgets, mark a condition.
- [X] Damage: You get an additional condition called Damaged. While marked, take +1 to take a powerful blow. To clear the Damaged condition, you need time, external help, or special equipment or abilities.
Ronin grimaces as their eyes inside start to fall apart, the mercenaries systematically destroying the cameras as they locate them. She drops down to rejoin the rest of the team, ignoring Show Fox and the rest for the moment.
”Everyone got all that?” she inquires, glancing at the building for a moment. She herself hadn't followed more than the gist of the exchange with the Junior Guardians, having only heard half of the exchange. She does, however, get the essence of the matter, which doesn’t endear them to her.
”They're going to use the elementals as a shielding agent when they leave, I'd imagine,” she points out, darting a quick glance at Sunburst, safely hidden in her helmet, before pulling her eyes away with a pang of guilt. El has only been, like, the single most useful person here today, despite Ronin's ill-advised attempt to make her feel better about things the other day falling well short of the mark.
”We’ve got mobility on our side; we could certainly hit them while in transit, assuming we can trust them not to put the hostages in danger to distract us while they make their escape,” she continues, her tone making it clear that she certainly doesn’t trust them that much. ”We may have to hit them inside and secure the hostages, fort up with them until Dēmonrōdo leaves, and then attempt to catch up and take them in transit once the hostages are safe.”
As a plan...it’s awful, with too many variables that could end up setting everything spinning into a disaster. However, until the hostages are safe, there’s not much that can be done except work to ensure that safety.
Turning to look at the building again though the wall of Light, still standing strong in spite of the barrage against it, she scans the structure to see if she can determine a likely port of ingress that might let them get the jump on the opposition.
”I’ve got some experimental tech I’ve been working on,” she goes on, turning back to the others. ”I might be able to go in stealthed, or retune my shielding to protect the hostages if we can get to them. What’s the play?” the armoured heroine asks, her blank faceplate turning to Tsunami.
Assess the Situation: 6