Quote Originally Posted by Archpaladin Zousha View Post
Isn't that a little out of order? Like, I should have done more Plains content (especially the Saya's Vigil quest) and beaten Vay Hek's boss fight to have the proper narrative context established? And I need to build the Archwing Launcher before even going NEAR an open-world area like the Plains? I'm kind of avoiding doing other quests until I have the one I'm currently on (Sands of Inaros) finished, and I'm kind of worried if I start on the open-world area now I'll get sucked in and it'll take YEARS before I go back and finish the Inaros quest, which messes up the narrative flow I'm trying to establish, however painful that is in an MMO.
If you've unlocked Fortuna and Orb Vallis you should have a K-drive (hoverboard), which will work reasonably for getting around the open world areas until you get your archwing launcher built.

Narratively, no, there's nothing about vey hek's boss fight that leads into the plains. Plague Star is, narratively speaking, an emergency where all available hands are called in. If you've visited even once (and it's on earth, so you should have) then Konzu has you in his address book, so to speak. It's hardly as if those ruins are going anywhere in the mean time, after all.

More importantly, plague star is an event that only happens roughly once a year. Best go run it a few times for the rewards before you have to wait until 2021 for it to come again.

Quote Originally Posted by Archpaladin Zousha View Post
Um...how do I post screenshots from Steam to the forum here? I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to sharing images on computers...
Print screen button and then paste it into paint usually works for me.

But there are tutorials for doing it with Steam.