Show
    Freak: +0
    Danger: +3
    Savior: -2
    Superior: +2
    Mundane:-1

Spoiler: Moves
    Show
    In a China Shop: When you directly engage a threat, you can cause significant collateral damage to your environment to choose an additional option, even on a miss.
    Physics? What physics: When you unleash your powers to barrel through an insurmountable barrier, roll + Danger instead of + Freak.
    The gossip mags: When you tap into the gossip and rumor of the celebrity industry for information on an important city figure, roll + Superior. On a hit, you can ask the GM questions. On a 10+, ask three. On a 7-9, ask one:
    - What are they up to?
    - What or who do they most care about?
    - What allies do they have? Enemies?
    - Where and when can I find them?
    - How could I make them vulnerable to me?
    On a miss, ask one anyway, but they hear about your interest in them.

Ground Zero can't help but feel a little bitter as his plan for a giant flash-bang got vetoed by the rest of the team, but listens with interest as Ronin explains her conversation with one of the hostage takers, and starts pulling some ideas together as she and Tsunami mention infiltration tech.

He here's Sunburst's call to get out of sight, but figures that the mercenaries' guns can't hurt, and so it's probably best he stay an easy target for any with an itchy trigger finger. Besides, someone needs to hold Lion back from running in without a plan. He reaches out and grabs the prince by the shoulder and turn him around. "Lion, if there was a way to go in there without guaranteeing the deaths of the hostages, I would already be in there. You want to go hit some bad guys, I get that. I do to. But those people in there did nothing to deserve being collateral damage, and if you try to go in without a plan to keep them safe, you won't have to worry about Demon-road, I'll be the one you're fighting." There was a lot he was willing to do for a good fight, but not drag the innocent and powerless into a battle that didn't even need to happen.

Turning to the two tech gurus of the team he asks "Do any of you have a way of tracking vehicles?"

He quickly elaborates "They said that they were going back to their base, and taking White Sparrow as a final hostage with them. If we, bear with me here, let them go and return to their base, then, provided you have a way of tracking them, we would now have them all gathered in what is likely a more contained space with no hostages around. The perfect opportunity to go all out. Now how does that sound?"
    Last edited by Catastrophic_B; 2020-02-26 at 06:52 AM.