Quote Originally Posted by Lothak View Post
Again assumed taking over is being vague. Did i say take over campaign? No i did not all i said was take over.
Might I suggest posting a new thread with a clearer explanation of your goal then? Either that or at least explain it clearly here. Just saying nuh-uh when people call you out for what most of us see as 'red-flag drop that player' behavior doesn't explain what you apparently meant. Leaving us all thinking you want to wreck this DMs campaign for the lulz and are simply getting defensive when called out.

Now giving you the benefit of the doubt that you AREN'T trying to wreck a campaign, what ARE you trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to create a party that can skip a pillar or two of the Game while still progressing the story? If that's the case, which aspects would you be trying to trivialize? Combat is the most boring one, and it'll likely get met with the DM ramping up to stronger enemies faster. A Rogue/Wizard(with Rogue dip)/Ranger group can effectively bypass most exploration obstacles with stealth and magic. And it allows you to trivialize an aspect of the game while still interacting with it, which I would think would seem less off putting to the DM. You aren't ignoring the obstacles, you're just using passwall to make a whole in them etc.