There's also no guidance on what conditions will trigger the trap. How open ended do you intend for it to be? Does it trigger whenever a creature enters its space? Maybe allow the trapper to set a minimum weight? For magical effects like a Glyph of Warding you can set all kinds of specific terms for triggering it, but being limited to a mundane physical trigger seems more appropriate here.

I feel like lumping expended spell slots in as "resources" isn't as intuitive as you think it is. The use of a trap to cast a spell should be covered explicitly, and yes I'm aware this may contradict my other statements about scaling back the number of words you're employing. Frankly I feel like allowing the traps to cast spells at all is a mistake for a number of reasons, one of which is the complexity of the process and unintended confusion about how that works. Just look at how complicated Glyph of Warding is mechanically, and there are still arguments about what it can and can't do. IMO, you should limit it to using items, which includes weapons to attacks with, like blowguns with poisoned darts, nets, and alchemist's fire, but also things like wands which you could use to create the sort of functionality you desire, and you draw back the complexity significantly.

I would also remove the ability to move the trap around: since you need to make a new check to replant the trap anyway, why not just make a new trap? I get that you could make the trap yourself and then get someone else to plant it for you, but this sort of functionality doesn't seem worth the extra complexity to me.