Well, I think the FCB route is unfortunately out-- while it's easy to grant thoses bonuses, in the case of arcane and spontaneous casters, the big important FCB everyone wants... is really hard to take away if the character muti-classes later.

The other ones... are not big enough to discourage multiclassing. The +1 Skill Point doesn't work because I intend to use Grouped Skills.

Right now... I am already thinking of consolidating weapons by damage die and giving every character the equivalent of Warpriest's Sacred weapon-- by BAB-- with single-class full BAB characters (and maybe some 3/4 classes?) using a better chart. Thanks to Genius Guide to the Talented Monk and the Advanced Class Guide, I have three different charts to work with.

I am also thinking, instead of Spells Known-- which are hard to rescind, and would not apply to prepared casters or warmage casters-- spellcasters might get an extra slot per spell level.

---

Prestige Classes, I'm still thinking everyone gets one (and only one) for free. Meet the prequisites, declare you're taking it-- BAM-- full Gestalt, like you've got all the feats. Mostly rectifies the issue that most Prestige Classes have the exact same chassis as their most logical routes to entry.

Does not fix +1 spellcaster level. +1 spellcaster level needs to be replaced in a lot of Prestige Classes... but not all of them, because some of them stand quite nicely on their own alongside their intended entries. Generally think a number of PrCs could stand to be consolidated.

Multige. Late 3.5 and PF multige classes often had additional class features that ought to be available to multiclass characters... but they're not really worth taking up a whole Prestige Class, especially when their purpose as a Prestige Class is simply to duplicate the Base Classes you're already progressing on.

On the other hand... maybe multiclassing replaces your ability to take a Prestige Class.