- Freak: +0
- Danger: +0
- Savior: +3
- Superior: +2
- Mundane: -2
- [X] I'll Show Them: When you defend someone who doesn’t believe in you, you can always take Influence over them, even on a miss.
- [X]All The Best Stuff: You’ve compiled access to caches of equipment and weaponry other supers have hidden in the city. When you access a cache, say whose cache it is. If it’s a hero’s, roll + Savior. If it’s a villain’s, roll + Danger. On a hit, you find a tool or intel useful to your situation; the GM will detail. On a 7-9, you leave evidence that you’ve been here. On a miss, you tripped an alarm and they’re coming; prepare to explain yourself.
- [X]White lies: When you comfort or support someone by telling them how they are your role model as a hero, roll + Savior instead of + Mundane. On any hit, if they open up to you, take Influence over them.
- [X] Always Prepared: When you have a chance to restock your supplies, hold up to 2-gadgets. When you unleash your powers by producing a brand new minor invention or gadget from your supply, spend 1-gadget and roll + Superior. When you reach 0-gadgets, mark a condition.
- [X] Damage: You get an additional condition called Damaged. While marked, take +1 to take a powerful blow. To clear the Damaged condition, you need time, external help, or special equipment or abilities.
As the Steel Elementals pour out of the building in a wave of shining, bladed limbs and undisguised aggression, Ronin can't help but be susceptible to the sharp tugs of guilt; if she had been a little better at playing the word game with their opposition, perhaps things wouldn't have come to this. Now people were like to get hurt – her friends were likely to get hurt.
No. Not today.
"あなたが来た地獄に戻ってください！" she cries, kicking in the EMDrive and launching herself forward. Cutting across the path of the Elementals charging at her to keep their attention, she plows through the group heading towards Tsunami, disrupting their movement and most likely focusing their attention upon her.
Not as crazy an action as it might initially seem; Steel Elementals aren't likely to be throwing fire or other types of energy about, and her kinetic shielding is both designed to absorb merely physical attacks, and shunt that energy into her kinetic lance.
She needs a power up – they're going to give it to her. Assuming they don't manage to overload the shielding and just...tear her apart, that is. Regardless, Tsunami has been saved from that initial onslaught, and something clenched hard inside her eases off with that comforting fact.
Defend Tsunami from the Elementals: 10