• Freak: +2
    • Savior: +0
    • Superior: +0
    • Mundane: +0

Spoiler: Burn and Flares
    Show
    Held Burn

Shielding

You call up a fast protective field to stop a danger. Spend 1 burn to defend someone else from an immediate threat, rolling +Freak instead of +Saviour.

Moat

Spend 1 burn to create a barrier that will hold back threats as long as you keep your attention on it. The GM may call for you to spend another burn if the barrier is threatened by particularly powerful enemies.

Reality Storm

You channel a destructive burst with your powers. Spend 1 burn to directly engage a threat using your powers, rolling +Freak instead of +Danger. If you do, you will cause unwanted collateral damage unless you spend another burn.

Snatch

Spend 1 burn to use your powers to seize any one object up to the size of a person from someone within view.

Moves

Wish I could be - When you comfort or support someone, if you tell them what you most envy about them, you can roll +Freak instead of +Mundane.

Unstoppable - When you smash your way through scenery to get to or get away from something, roll +Danger. On a hit, the world breaks before you, and you get what you want. On a 7-9, choose one: mark a condition, leave something behind, or take something with you. On a miss, you smash through, but leave devestation in your wake or wind up somewhere worse, GM's choice.

Lanuola flinches back as the gunfire rips toward her, recoiling further back behind the wall she was sheltering behind. Belatedly, she realises that the gunfire was also keeping Kai from making easy progress. With the hostages beginning to escape, he would be way better at trying to catch them than she would. A risky plan began to form and, after a quick glance around the corner she was sheltered behind, she called out to her friend. "KAI! I'm gonna give you a chance to get after them!"

She takes a few quick breaths, hyping herself up before she could change her mind. Her fists clench, light emanating from within them. Closing her eyes and tensing, she listened to the continued sound of guns. There's a brief fall in the volume of fire, and then she steps out. A wide panel shows her fully illuminated, arms outflung and a wordless yell issuing forth as she throws out brilliant beams of light. Far from the raw and angry outbursts of past fights, these beams are far more diffuse. Intended to blind, to shock and awe, not to destroy. Heart pounding in her chest, Sunburst desperately hoped they'd give Kai the opening he needed to escape after the fleeing hostages.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Rolled a 10 to direct engage via. Reality Storm in discord, spending 2 burn to do so. Will be Surprising/Frightening the opposition (not sure if I get to choose, if I do, I'll go with Surprising), and creating an opportunity for my allies.
    Last edited by Comissar; 2020-03-09 at 04:35 PM.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, and Summer Rose by me