Show
Freak: +0
Danger: +3
Savior: -2
Superior: +2
Mundane:-1

Spoiler: Moves
Show
In a China Shop: When you directly engage a threat, you can cause significant collateral damage to your environment to choose an additional option, even on a miss.
Physics? What physics: When you unleash your powers to barrel through an insurmountable barrier, roll + Danger instead of + Freak.
The gossip mags: When you tap into the gossip and rumor of the celebrity industry for information on an important city figure, roll + Superior. On a hit, you can ask the GM questions. On a 10+, ask three. On a 7-9, ask one:
- What are they up to?
- What or who do they most care about?
- What allies do they have? Enemies?
- Where and when can I find them?
- How could I make them vulnerable to me?
On a miss, ask one anyway, but they hear about your interest in them.

The world explodes into action around GZ as high powered gunfire rains down around him, and Lion disappears from in front of him, swept away by elementals. The next instant, his team is reacting. Out of the corner of his eye he sees Ronin charge the elementals, and from behind him, Sunburst calls out before beams of light shoot past and the gunfire keeping him focused on defence relents.

Over all the chaos he hears Hikari's orders "You go high."

In a heartbeat he's flying among the rooftops with a birds eye view of the scene. From up there he can see Hikari chasing the van on her bike, and starts his own pursuit from above.

"Thanks for the opening Lan," he says over the comms. "And about time you started giving some proper orders Hikari. How do we want to do this? I can come down on them like a meteor, stand in front of them and let the van crash into me, pick the van up and fly off with it, or I could tear up the road to cut off some of their options."