[Training Grounds]

The fox is picked up and he appears to love the attention.

When she starts yipping at him, he looks at her for a few moments, raises his head, and licks her face. And then lets his head hang again, just content with the attention.

Honestly, Awen is a little creeped out by machinery and robotics. They just feel so...lifeless and mindless.
She tries to not show it. "Y-yeah. It's pretty elegant," she says.

She looks down at her wrist. "I actually still have both my arms," she says - it's just a hand that she's missing. "And, besides, someone already offered to do that."

Awen's about to answer her question, but then pauses when her conversation partner starts yipping. It's a little weird talking with someone while they're making animal noises, after all. "Um, I lost it in a mirror. There was a woman trapped in it, so I got her out but then my hand was trapped inside it." Pretty simple story, right? Makes sense, right? Of course, there's still her 'story in general' - "U-um, and my story? I dunno, it's not that interesting. I came from a different world, and I was a maid there." But that doesn't explain why her hair is half-snakes and why the not-snake part can lift up weights on its own, and so on. It would explain why she avoids direct eye contact, though, because sometimes maids are taught to not make eye contact with the people they're serving.