2020-03-19, 09:16 PM (ISO 8601)
Re: [Masks] San Fransapporo: After Dark
- Freak: +0
- Danger: -1
- Savior: +3
- Superior: +2
- Mundane: -1
- [X] Fireside Chat: When you seek advice from your mentor, roll + the Label they embody. On a hit they will tell you what to do. On a 10+, mark potential if you follow their advice, and take +1 ongoing to follow through. On a 7-9, you get +1 forward to see it through if you do it their way. On a miss, they don’t have time for you because something big has gone down; mark a condition, GM’s choice.
- [X]Be Mindful of Your Surroundings: When you assess the situation before entering into a fight, you may ask one additional question, even on a miss.
- [X]Venting Frustration: When you directly engage while you are Angry, you can roll + the label your mentor denies (Mundane) and clear Angry.
- [X]Before We Get Started: When you take the time to closely observe your opposition before a battle, roll + Savior. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. On a miss, hold 1 and mark a condition. During battle, you can spend your hold 1 for 1 to name a character you observed and...:
- ...redirect their attack to another character or nowhere—into a wall or the sky.
- ...cross a distance between them and you.
- ...disarm them.
- ...ignore all harm to yourself from one of their attacks.
- ...escape any bindings or restrictions they attempt to place on you.
“You’ll have eyes in 3....2....”
A feed pops up in their shared app, showing a high angled street view, rapidly moving. As it whips around a corner, data begins to be added to the UI, a targeting square fixing over the van. A generic marker is added to their usual map as well, updating the position of the van.
A set of drones tear after the escape vehicle, keeping a steep enough angle above it not to be immediately or at least easily visible from those inside. If they notice them and want to take pot shots, they’re going to have to lean out and expose themselves, is the idea. They’ve come in high over the buildings to try and avoid being immediately sighted in any event, and arriving just amidst the chaos of the escape hopefully has aided in them going unnoticed, yet.
Lifting his kanabō, he finds himself not needing to swing it as his armoured team mate crashes into them in an impressive display of timing and force.
“Thanks, Miho. I’m leaving this to you and Lan. I’ve been owing Hannya a second a**kicking.” He grumbles as he jets into the air.
“As much as I’d love to see the looks on their faces witnessing a GZ meteor and traffic stop...” And it does sound like he would like to see that, “...that might chance the ‘no casualties’ bit. Doubt they gave hostages seatbelts. Redirecting them somehow could be good, if we can do it without too big of a repair bill on the infrastructure... Anywhere less populated near at hand?”
Max begins to jet alongside the building tops, kicking off of them now and then for a more rapid adjustment in angle, soon catching up to Hikari down below.
“On your nine o’clock high, Hikari. Drones are equipped with a stun-net and stun guns. Haven’t had time to field test them, but let me know if you want them used. Also, Hannya and I might have some unfinished business, and I get the feeling he remembers me, so if either of you want to use me as bait at all to draw his fire, I’m willing.”