- Freak: +0
- Danger: +0
- Savior: +3
- Superior: +2
- Mundane: -2
- [X] I'll Show Them: When you defend someone who doesn’t believe in you, you can always take Influence over them, even on a miss.
- [X]All The Best Stuff: You’ve compiled access to caches of equipment and weaponry other supers have hidden in the city. When you access a cache, say whose cache it is. If it’s a hero’s, roll + Savior. If it’s a villain’s, roll + Danger. On a hit, you find a tool or intel useful to your situation; the GM will detail. On a 7-9, you leave evidence that you’ve been here. On a miss, you tripped an alarm and they’re coming; prepare to explain yourself.
- [X]White lies: When you comfort or support someone by telling them how they are your role model as a hero, roll + Savior instead of + Mundane. On any hit, if they open up to you, take Influence over them.
- [X] Always Prepared: When you have a chance to restock your supplies, hold up to 2-gadgets. When you unleash your powers by producing a brand new minor invention or gadget from your supply, spend 1-gadget and roll + Superior. When you reach 0-gadgets, mark a condition.
- [X] Damage: You get an additional condition called Damaged. While marked, take +1 to take a powerful blow. To clear the Damaged condition, you need time, external help, or special equipment or abilities.
The elementals swarm about Ronin as she plows into the majority of them. Their long, sharp, alien blade limbs spend their force fruitlessly on her kinetic shielding, the charge meter on the lance rising steadily just as planned, but the whole experience is decidedly unsettling nonetheless. It's difficult to not feel somewhat agoraphobic as the sheer mass of opponents threatens to overwhelm her.
Tsunami's abrupt departure...simplifies matters somewhat, although the amount of faith everyone seems to be putting in her is in equal measures flattering and disturbing. Kicking in the EMDrive, she bursts out of the grasping crowd of elementals to get some perspective on the chaos boiling below.
A quick scan shows Sunburst has driven the mercenary muscle back for now, and the Guardians Junior Grade are getting their backsides handed to them quite handily. Snow Fox in particular seems to be having a hard time of it, beset by several of the blade-fingered elementals simultaneously and having clear difficulty keeping said blades from finding purchase in his flesh.
Although not having been privy to the full exchanges between the respective teams, Ronin had certainly gotten the gist that the rest of Yami no Yojimbo weren't all that thrilled with Snow Fox and his attitude. Regardless, she's not about to start picking and choosing who's worthy of being helped. She is showing the world that she is a hero, not merely a villain's bad seed, and heroes help everyone in need.
”You've got them, Sunburst! Watch your back, but don't let up!” she calls to her teammate before putting her full attention back on Snow Fox. Unlimbering the kinetic lance, she unleashes a series of blasts down into the milling melee of elemental and beleaguered hero, making sure to keep her shots placed far enough out to avoid hitting the human component. She's more interested in quickly breaking up their press than trying to take any directly out of the fight; more than anything, she's interested in giving Snow Fox a chance to turn the situation to his advantage. Surely with a break in the assault he can do that much?
Defend Snow Fox from the Elementals: 10
Taking Influence over Snow Fox, of course!