• Freak: +2
    • Savior: +0
    • Superior: +0
    • Mundane: +0

Spoiler: Burn and Flares
    Show
    Held Burn

Shielding

You call up a fast protective field to stop a danger. Spend 1 burn to defend someone else from an immediate threat, rolling +Freak instead of +Saviour.

Moat

Spend 1 burn to create a barrier that will hold back threats as long as you keep your attention on it. The GM may call for you to spend another burn if the barrier is threatened by particularly powerful enemies.

Reality Storm

You channel a destructive burst with your powers. Spend 1 burn to directly engage a threat using your powers, rolling +Freak instead of +Danger. If you do, you will cause unwanted collateral damage unless you spend another burn.

Snatch

Spend 1 burn to use your powers to seize any one object up to the size of a person from someone within view.

Moves

Wish I could be - When you comfort or support someone, if you tell them what you most envy about them, you can roll +Freak instead of +Mundane.

Unstoppable - When you smash your way through scenery to get to or get away from something, roll +Danger. On a hit, the world breaks before you, and you get what you want. On a 7-9, choose one: mark a condition, leave something behind, or take something with you. On a miss, you smash through, but leave devestation in your wake or wind up somewhere worse, GM's choice.

Sunburst doesn't take the time to watch Kai fly off, only going so far as to acknowledge his thanks with a quick nod. She flinches back a moment as the gunfire resumes, barely registering Ronin's words of encouragement before reaching inside of herself once more and re-erupting in light. She begins to run forward, letting her light build to a blinding intensity as she does. She grits her teeth as she runs. This was foolhardy, she knew it was. All it would take was a stray bullet and her assault would be stopped in its tracks. Not only that, but maintaining the right level of light output was taxing in itself. Too little would be like holding a 'shoot me' sign, too much and she might cause damage to the street, or even the building.

With the faint smell of her clothes starting to smoke, she darted inside the building. With a bit of luck, the hostages would be quick to find.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    So, generated burn in the discrod (getting an 11, so 3 burn)

Then per Razade's direction, unleashing (on a 7) to create a flashbang type effect, goal being to blind the mercs long enough for Lanuola to make it inside. She'll mark afraid in order to keep the effect at full
    Last edited by Comissar; 2020-03-25 at 05:40 AM.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, and Summer Rose by me